I have found a new favorite frozen treat. Cookies and milk pops! I recently got this amazing popsicle kit from Lebice and it's love. The price is fantastic for the quality. It comes with instructions and is very easy to use. On to the recipe!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 c. sweetened condensed milk
- chocolate chip cookies (chips ahoy works well because of the consistency and size)
1) Put 2 cookies into each popsicle mold
2) whisk together milk and cream until frothy
3) Pour mixture over cookies and place popsicle sticks into place
4) Freeze until firm (about 5 hours or overnight)
To get the popsicles out of the mold just run them under some warm water for a few seconds and it should pop right out. There are so many uses for these including fruit popsicles too! They are perfect for a hot summer day and I'm looking forward to a lot more homemade popsicle creations!