Monday, April 25, 2016

Butterbeer!



I haven’t done a recipe around here in a while so here’s a new one! I decided the other night that I really wanted to try and make some Butterbeer! Nerd Alert!! Let’s talk about how I had no idea how many different recipes there are out there for it. Oh my gosh. So here’s what I ended up doing and I think it turned out pretty good!

Ingredients:
-          1 glass of Cream Soda
-          1 spoonful of Butterscotch Syrup
-          1 cup Heavy Cream
-          Sugar
-          2 tbsp Vanilla
-          1 tbsp Butter Flavoring

First I took the glass of cream soda and mixed in a spoonful of the butterscotch in it. Then in a separate bowl I mixed together the heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, and butter flavor to get a whipped cream type topping. Finally plop some of the cream over the drink and voila! Super quick and super delicious. Have you had butterbeer before and what is your favorite recipe for butterbeer? What do you think of it? Good? Bad? Let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...