Sunday, February 21, 2016

RunBaby Sport Sunglasses!



I was really excited about getting these sunglasses as we are a family who participate in a lot of outdoor activities. I love the quality I received with these RunBaby sunglasses! They are lightweight and arrived in a nice sturdy case I can keep in my bicycling bag with no worries of them getting crushed or broken.
The yellow lens is perfect for outdoor activities. I was worried and confused about this at first but the clarity and depth perception it provides is amazing! They are not only for the summer months as we are snow covered here. I used them the other day when we were outside shoveling out and sledding! Most regular sunglasses make it so dark that it’s hard to see sometimes but these provided the perfect amount of light filtering with no glare. They are also so lightweight and comfortable that honestly (aside from the yellow tint!) You could honestly forget you have them on. They have the perfect wrap around your face.
Another awesome thing about this product and company is the lifetime warranty. These sunglasses are great and provide UV 400 UVA and UVB protection.  Check them out for the next time you’ll be needing eye protection for outdoor sports and recreations! Check them out here on Amazon! #RBsunglasses

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...