Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Erin Condren!



In case you guys don’t know, I am a planner. I love planning things out and making lists and seeing everything on paper. I also love crafting so when the two came together for me I was beyond ecstatic. I am hoping to start working on sharing planning items weekly with you. My current planner is the Erin Condren vertical layout.
I am still trying to find my groove with it and I feel as though I am definitely getting there but there are still some spaces that I am trying to fill. The bottom and side parts of the planner would definitely be those weird spaces for me. I know along the side I am hoping to turn into a to do list of sorts for the week and meal planning along the bottom but I haven’t quite gotten that far. I am thinking I am going to have to create some stickers for that.
I also love being able to basically scrapbook life within my planner. I also love looking for new stickers on Etsy! What do you love about planning and what are your favorite planner accessories??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...