Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cutie Lunch Reusable Pouches!



I’m backkk!

Hopefully I will be updating this thing more frequently again.  Although my life is kind of a whirlwind with my crazy little one so we’ll see about that.  One thing that we’re trying to do is find better snacks for her which is especially hard with our crazy life.  I found an awesome new product called Cutie Lunch Pouches and they are amazing.  We all know that pouches are amazing now right? Keep them in the fridge, grab them for a quick snack or an outing but the price of them can add up.  But these awesome things are reusable! 


To fill them be sure to have the cap on and open the bottom to fill with food.  Be sure when you close them back up they are sealed all the way across.  I had to fiddle with finding the perfect fill line but once I found that it was quick and easy.  I filled these up with some applesauce and my daughter ate them up quick.
Some of the best things about them are that they are BPA free and dishwasher safe so clean up is a breeze!  They are also freezer safe so they will be perfect for summer. Also perfect for toddlers, children, and adults!


Find them here on Amazon! #Cutielunchhomemadebabyfoodstorage


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...