Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A year already?

It blows my mind how much your life can change in a year. This past weekend we celebrated my husbands birthday (Happy Birthday Hunny!!) and it was amazing to me how fast the past year went. Last year we had just found out we were expecting, we were having a party (as we normally do), and I was passing off drinks like it was going out of style. I got called out on it too. My excuse? "Oh, I have to work in the morning." This year, little one was here! I wondered where the last year of my life went. Wasn't it just a few months ago I was staring at this big fat stick??


Let's be real though...we still passed off the baby to grandma & grandpa and partied it up...Judge away but I totally enjoyed having a drink and not worrying about the little bug. Also, the smile I got when I got her up Monday morning (I worked Sunday night and didn't see her for a full day! Boo!) legit made my heart melt.

Point to this story? Time...slow down, just a little.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...