Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring!!

Oh my gosh my golly...it's not time for mistletoe and holly. Okay, even I admit that was super corny but I am super excited it's starting to get warm here! That means it's almost time to open the windows and blast the radio. Spring is full of wonderful things! Geocaching, walks, bike rides, flying kites, exploring, gardening, SUNSHINE! I love the warm sunshine.

Oh, another thing I love about Spring? Spring cleaning! Seriously. I don't know how we accumulate so much stuff but it's time to reorganize everything. I'm looking for some good organizing and cleaning ideas so what are some of your favorite tricks and tips?

PS. Packed away a few newborn outfits. ...I may or may not have teared up a bit. Luckily, she's nearly 3 months and still fitting in them. ...I birthed a peanut.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...