Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Happy Monday! We had such a great Saint Patrick’s weekend around here; I hope you did too! Friday we went to a great party at my brothers’ house. His girlfriend made all sorts of yummy green treats and munchkin looked very festive in her green!


Saturday I was in the parade as a clown! It was freezinggg and snowing. Yuck! But it did make me realize how much I love being Irish. Think little one will want to take Irish dance?? I hope so!


Saturday night we spent more time with my brothers watching movies and relaxing. It was just what I needed!

Sunday morning we went to deliver door hangers for Scouting for Food. If you have it in your area, please try to donate and support! Around here it usually stays local so it’s great to help out others in our area!


Sunday night…I worked :[ But my husband got to spend time with his family and munch got to meet some great family!

So that sums up our weekend…What did you do to celebrate?

PS. Don't forget to check out our great giveaway going on now for a 20 page photo book from Shutterfly!!

Crazy Casa K


Motivating Monday Link Up at CEO of Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...