Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Needed This...

Today’s TAT topic is advice to new mommies! I…have no kids. But. I did read a bit of advice yesterday that I really really needed so I figured I’d share. This was in the Clickin' Moms newsletter yesterday:

It just kind of reminded me that we are all different. You need to be who you are as a person and not who someone else is. It has always taken me a long time to figure this out. I am constantly wondering why I can't do this or that when someone else can. Dance, Scrapbooking, Crafting, Blogging, Photography, basically anything. I know it's cliche but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may see something small that someone else may have overlooked.

See what advice these awesome Moms have for new mommies over at Growing Up Geeky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...