Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hopes and Dreams for 2012

It's a new year and that means everyone is starting off their resolutions and goals. I'm sure the gym business is booming right now, hehe. Anyway, I wanted to reflect back on 2011 for a minute before starting my hopes and dreams for 2012. 2011 has probably been one of the biggest years of my life thus far. I graduated with my Bachelors in Accounting. I started quite a few new "career" paths. I started this blog. I got married. My first niece and nephew were born. It's kind of silly but as the ball dropped this year I began to tear up thinking about all the memories from 2011.


I am very optimistic for 2012. I would love to be able to further my careers. (Make as much money as possible!) I would like to further broaden my photography skills and knowledge. I want to cook! I want to actually cook something new once a week if I am lucky! I want to continue to grow and develop this blog! I want to get pregnant and begin to grow our family. I want to clean and get fully organized in this house. (I'm sure once I accomplish it we'll end up moving but oh well!) I want to start reading again. Oh, and if that's not enough, I want to travel! It's one of my favorite things to do! We're planning our California trip now and have a few more hopefully in the works.

What are your hopes, dreams, goals, resolutions for 2012? Link up and let us know! :]



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...