Friday, January 13, 2012

Disney Obsessed


Just a short little (sort of silly) post today…

So…I have an absolute obsession love for all things Disney. I have no idea what it is about it but I can’t get enough. Our wedding was Disney themed, we went to Paris on our honeymoon and I made sure we went to Disneyland Paris, and we’re planning a trip to California this spring…where do you think we’ll be stopping?? I will admit. I totally thought this would be just a phase…but I don’t think it’s going away anytime soon so when I stumbled upon this website thanks to pinterest it made me wish I could coordinate all my clothes to Disney characters. (I actually really love fashion contrary to what I actually wear...) If only I had a reason to wear all those cute dresses on a daily basis. Ha. Like I said…silly post.

But really...these are too cute...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...