Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Love Sunny Fall Days!


With so many dark and gloomy days during fall we need to find things to keep us happy through the muck. I don’t know about you but as for me my mood usually changes with the weather. I love bright sundress type days and never want to do anything on cold gloomy ones. I decided to find some things I love about fall:
  • Decorations
  • Leaves
  • Snuggling up in front of the fire
  • The food!
  • The colors
  • The fashion (perfect weather for boots, bags, scarves, and sweaters!)
  • The Activities (Pumpkin carving, baking, apple picking!)
  • The beginning of “the holidays”
  • The sports! (end of baseball, football, beginning of hockey)
  • Hot Cider and Hot Chocolate!

Does your mood change with the weather? What is your favorite thing about fall?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...