Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I know...seems a little silly...

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my future and my kids (I think I’ve been inspired from Toddle Along Tuesdays – Hopes and Dreams for your child) So here’s all the mush that’s been going on in my head lately:

Right now you are only a figment of my wildest dreams but one day you’ll surprise your father and I. He’ll be so proud and happy to walk into the waiting room and let everyone know what you are! Male or Female…what are you planning?! Like any mother I have a lot of hopes and dreams for you. I hope you laugh. I hope you try new things.  I hope you explore. I hope you reach for the stars.

I hope you always know that someone loves you. Don’t ever feel like you are alone. Don’t ever lose hope. Always keep the faith (Like your great grandfather used to say). We believe in you every step of the way that you can be whatever you want to be! I hope you notice the small things in life. I hope you see the beauty in the little things and I hope you always wonder. Be curious and ask a lot of questions! Live without regrets and always make time to play! I hope you’re playing when you are as old as we are. It doesn’t matter if it’s getting your hands dirty outside or constructing cities out of legos like daddy as long as you are having fun. Laugh at the little things and don’t take life too seriously.

I can’t wait to meet you <3

So, I know it’s a little silly being I’m not even pregnant yet but whatever, it got me thinking about it! There is absolutely no reason why we couldn’t start trying now but I know it’s the right thing to wait. I hope when I do get pregnant I keep writing little notes like this. I would love to put them all in a book and give them to him/her on a certain milestone.

For the record, Everyone else’s TAT’s were making me tear up! Check them out below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...