Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guest or Host?

Sunday was my cousin’s baby shower! Yay! I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed seeing family I don’t get to see very often!(and a few visits from the ambulance thanks to peanuts!) It got me wondering who you would rather be at a party. I guess it would depend on the type of party but I think most of the time I would enjoy being the hostess the most...as long as I'm not one of those annoying pushy hostess' ...I'd feel horrible. Ha.
 

Yes it can be a lot of work and stress (sometimes a lot of money) but it feels great to see your plan fall into place. Being a guest is great when you just want to relax and have a little fun! As a hostess though you can take your whole plan and see it finally fall together (a birthday party for example). Obviously every single detail won't be perfect but you can finally see the payoff of all the hard work you did.

So who would you rather be? Hostess or Guest?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...