Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Funfetti Brownie Bar Bites!

So apparently I still had leftover funfetti mix from the funfetti dip I previously made and found this awesome recipe Here! It's for some Funfetti Brownie type bars but let me tell you...at first I thought I was making it wrong because it seemed weird and sort of looked weird but they were FANTASTIC. My husband nearly ate the entire pan (ok, I admit, I almost did too...) They taste like cake batter practically melting in your mouth!


Ingredients:
  • 1 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 cup butter, slightly melted
  • 1 egg
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 5 tablespoons sprinkles (optional)
Step 1) Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8 x 8 inch pan.
Step 2) Mix sugars, butter, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk. 

Step 3) Mix in flour, cake mix, and baking soda until just mixed. Stir in sprinkles.

Step 4) Spread batter evenly into greased pan.

Step 5)Bake for 30-35 minutes until top is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.

The middle should be still fairly soft and wiggly. It will rise a lot but while cooling it flattens.

Enjoy! I was also luck enough to have some awesome homemade sauce before dessert!

I'm linked up with
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...