Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photography Challenge!

Hello! Hiatus while I was out of town this weekend! So, this is going to sound horrible, especially for a newlywed but with all the baby news lately it is seriously killinggg me to wait! I just have to keep telling myself that there are things I want to do first. I have this whole idea that I at least need to wait till after next summer and I really know it’s the right thing to do. So there is my little random rant! 

Anyway, I started this photography challenge (I know I’m really late so here’s my recap of the first ten or so days!)







Day 1: Self-Portrait



Day 2: What you wore today (So I didn’t take this picture but I totally helped set it up…lol)



Day 3: Clouds (Very tricky with numerous cloudless days in a row!)



Day 4: Something green (Party popper from the surprise party over the weekend!)



Day 5: High angle



Day 6: Low angle



Day 7: Fruit



Day 8: A bad Habit (Shopping! And couponing! I LOVEEE Shopping!)



Day 9: Someone you love



Day 10: A Childhood Memory (Difficult considering I'm not all the way moved in yet but I settled on blocks and one time when I was a kid we were at Universal Studios in Florida and we ended up all dressed up in their mardi gras parade on a float and throwing beads at people! Fun fun!)



Day 11: Something Blue



There! I am hopefully all caught up now! :] I need to seriously figure out how to get better at this whole blogging thing! Bed time! Excited to show you my new craft project tomorrow!


2 comments:

Staci said...

i LOVE the popper one! so cute :) did you link up over on our wired lives? do it do it do it!

Our Wired Lives said...

Welcome to the challenge! Great photos to start.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...