Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bonjour!


Hello! So I’ve decided to start a blog! If you know me, you know I can’t just sit around doing nothing. I may have a zillion things on my plate but I always end up adding more! (Don’t let me kid you though, I am extremely lazy, just ask my husband!) but I figure I can share my ideas/thoughts/photography/crafts/couponing/ and lia Sophia with everyone and who ever reads this can share back with me! (I love new ideas!)

So first I’ll fill you in on a few good deals going on right now! I hope you got the paper today!! There is an amazing $8/2 covergirl face products coupon. Can we say hello free blush? Also, for those that like to keep things like the Colgate wisps in your car, there is a coupon for $1/1 and it is currently on shoppers club for $.99! 

We all love funfetti right?! I know Scott sure does. Well right now on Allyou.com they have a $.50/1 coupon for a Pillsbury baking kit and at Wegmans most of them are on shoppers club for $.88! Wegmans doubles coupons under $1 making these free! You can only print two per computer (not household, so if you have another computer you can print 2 more and etc.) but it’s a great time to stock up or get some to donate to a food bank! Make sure you print soon! It’s a new month and that usually means new coupons! There are also a ton of new ones on coupons.com and smartsource.com!


Or go to  http://www.birdseye.com/  and click the little scissors. You will have to register but after that you can print two more.

Anyway, I just got introduced to pintrest.com (Thanks Staci!) and I am addicted. If you haven’t heard of it please go check it out! It’s awesome and I’m sure you’ll see lots of ideas from there popping up on here. I’m hoping eventually I can find something I’m pretty good at and start selling them! Wouldn’t that be fun? Going to craft shows or selling on a place like etsy.com or something! (I have wayyy too many ambitions in life!)

Well it's bedtime but I can't wait to update about the awesome crock-pot soup we made today!

Good Night! <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...